- The Economist explores the history of suiting.
- Fallows and Goldberg interview the TSA head — it’s a good read.
- The holidays are over (unless you’re giving Scotch for Kwanzaa) but this list of newbie scotches at varying price points seems pretty cool.
- RadioLab does an episode all about goodness. It’s … good.
- What were the feminists refusing to discuss at Christmas dinner this year?
I finally found a promising recipe for horchata, one of my favorite non-alcoholic drinks that I can never seem to find outside of a California taqueria. I fully intend to drink some before December is over. This seems apropos: