- Alyssa Rosenberg reminds us that TSA employees are people who aren’t exactly in positions of power.
- Kay Steiger dismantles the argument that American women just need to be more like the Dutch.
- Jewelry-wearing people are disgusting.
- I know a few folks who have come up through The Washington Independent, and it’s sad to see the place shutter.
- Super cool visualization of the samples in the new Girl Talk album, All Day.
And this clip of Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen performing “Whip My Hair” started my day off right (anyone else think Fallon should stick to music and skip the awkward monologues?):