- Real, real, real talk from Restructure about sexism, tech, and why women in tech talk about sexism. Read it; it’s too good to pass up.
- The House GOP voted to defund Planned Parenthood. Sure, it won’t make it through the Senate, but check out Jeanne MF Brooks’ collection of stories from women who want to thank PPFA.
- And Ann Friedman appeared on MSNBC with Chris Hayes to talk about the GOP’s efforts.
- Micah Uetricht wrote a great piece for Campus Progress about the role young people have had in the Madison, Wisc. protests..
- Oh! I just started a new gig as the Washington correspondent for Colorlines. My first piece there was on the Congressional Black Caucus members’ reactions to Obama’s budget.
Thanks to Julian introducing me to the fascinating documentary 30 Century Man, about reclusive (and incredible) singer Scott Walker, all news about Republican Wisconsin governor Scott Walker and the Madison protests gets filtered in my brain through Walker Brothers songs. It’s a little late for Gov. Walker to take this advice, but still, here’s “Make It Easy On Yourself.”